We want to provide our Chamber Members information to help you Exceed All Expectations for your business growth post-COVID. This list covers the gamut for just about any information you may need to get back to business as usual. These links were carefully selected specifically with your needs in mind, however, with the constant changes we cannot guarantee the links are updated daily. We are confident the links are a good place to start. Please, do your due diligence to research all online information thoroughly to be sure you get the best possible information for the future of your business.
Farmersville Police Department – Facebook Page (Information About Issues, Resolutions, COVID, Weather & Traffic) – https://www.facebook.com/FarmersvillePoliceDepartment/
Farmersville Outreach Alliance – Facebook Page (Food Pantry) – https://www.facebook.com/farmersvilleoutreachalliance/
City of Farmersville – http://www.farmersvilletx.com/
City of Farmersville – EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE MEASURES March 31, 2020: LINK TO CITY WEBSITE COVID-19
Mike Sullivan, Police Chief Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben White, City Manager Email: email@example.com City Hall: 972-782-6151
CLICK HERE for a list of all our Chamber Members — let’s support each other and call the people on this list for any service you need.
The Farmersville Times: www.farmersvilletimes.com
Subscription Available Online –
The Collin SBDC – Small Business Development Center
Client Needs Assessment Form: https://collinsbdc.com/get-started/
Disaster Loan Program: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/ and will lead you to the application.
Lone Assistance: SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
Apply for a Disaster Loan
(The site may be down from time to time due to volume) Peak volume is 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Contact: Marta Gómez Frey | Director, Collin Small Business Development Center
Office: 972.985.3771 | Fax: 972.985.3775 | MFrey@collin.edu Skype: Marta.Frey1
Texas Workforce Commission: COVID RESOURCES FOR EMPOLYERS:
Judge Chris Hill – Collin County COVID Updates: www.ChrisHill.us.
Gregg Abbott, Texas Governor: https://gov.texas.gov/
The White House – https://www.coronavirus.gov/
The Center For Disease Control – CDC – https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0130-coronavirus-spread.html
Resource Information from PayPal: Click Here
Internal Revenue Services – IRS
- Given the #COVID19 outbreak, #IRS is suspending compliance programs temporarily to ease the burden on people facing tax issues. See www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Due to the #COVID19 outbreak, #IRS is postponing payments related to Installment Agreements and Offers in Compromise and limiting other enforcement actions. See www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- #IRS will temporarily suspend many collections and enforcement activities as soon as possible. See details at: www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- In addition to extending tax deadlines and working on two new tax credits, #IRS will temporarily suspend many collections and enforcement activities. See www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- #IRS is easing the burden on people facing tax issues. In addition to extending tax deadlines and working on two new tax credits, we’ll temporarily suspend many collections and enforcement activities. See www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- #IRS is taking several steps to assist taxpayers in various stages of the Offers in Compromise process. See www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- A new #IRS People First Initiative provides immediate relief to help people facing uncertainty over taxes. See details at: www.irs.gov/coronavirus
Links from Congressman Ratcliffe’s Office – State & Local Links, CARES Act & IRS
Congressman Ratcliffe’s webpage dedicated to resources on COVID-19. You can find this webpage HERE with additional resources.
- Click HERE for Department of Labor – Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Click HERE for Department of Labor – Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Click HERE for Department of Labor – Questions and Answers
- Click HERE for IRS – Payroll Tax Credit for Small and Midsize Businesses
- Click HERE for IRS – Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LINKS
- WHITE HOUSE
https://www.whitehouse.gov/CENTER OF DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION LINK
https://www.cdc.gov/TEXAS HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES LINK
TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS
THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
NORTH TEXAS COMMISSION
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
US DEPARTMENT OF LABOR