FARMERSVILLE MARKET (formerly Farmers & Fleas) is the premier event that bring people to Farmersville to shop. The Farmersville Chamber of Commerce is proud to host this event now and we look forward to growing this into a one of a kind holiday market with over 100 vendors expected in December. We are bringing this market to a whole new level for shoppers and our vendors. Farmersville is a great dining and shopping destination every month on the first Saturday!
This is still a great Farmersville tradition. We sincerely thank the City of Farmersville Main Street Program for successfully managing this popular event since 2004 and trusting us to carry on the legendary event.
Please call or email if you have any questions.
Lisa Crowder or Lisa Eastman
Let’s all keep Farmersville Market going AND GROWING in the future.
Market Dates for 2020
Our Future Market Dates
December 5, 2020
January 2, 2021
February 6, 2021
March 6, 2021
April 3, 2021
May 1, 2021
June 5, 2021
July 3, 2021
August 7, 2021
September 4, 2021
October – No Farmersville Market
November 6, 2021
December 4, 2021
Every 1st Saturdays from 9am – 3pm (Except In October)
Welcome to Farmersville. We hope while you are our guests at the Market you will pick up information about Farmersville and get acquainted with the restaurants and shops on the square and on Highways 78 & 380. Farmersville is a Texas Treasure.
Read All About It
- REGISTER & PAY by calling Lisa Crowder at 972-782-6533 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Vendor fees for 10′ x 10′ space is $25 to $50.
- FARMERSVILLE CHAMBER MEMBERS get $5.00 cash back when your set up on the day of the event.
- CONFIRM YOUR SPACE. Your space is NOT reserved until it is paid in full. A transaction fee will be charged when you pay online. You do NOT have to have a Paypal account to pay – all credit cards accepted.
- CLICK TO PRINT THE Market POLICIES & VENDOR Form
- You can mail, email or fax the information in and we will send you a link to pay.
- THIS MARKET IS RAIN OR SHINE— NO REFUNDS. If we cancel the market due to icy roads you will be given credit for the following first Saturday.
- A sales tax number is required to be a vendor. Get that here: https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/permit/
Fax: (972) 782-6603
Farmersville Chamber of Commerce
201 S. Main Street
Farmersville, TX 75443