Trick It Up Bike Ride
October 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The 2018 Trick It Up Bike Ride is October 27, 2018
Click here if you want to see our 2017 Bike Route –
Trick-It-Up Bike Ride was a success! It was so cold, but a success.
If you have fun pictures send them to: Lisa@farmersvillechamber.com
We will have 10, 20, 30, 40 50, and 62 Mile Route (Routes will be on RideWithGPS.com in August 2018) THE 10 MILE ROUTE IS A FREE RIDE, and that information is not listed on RideWith GPS. We recommend you ride on our Chaparral Trail which is a 132 mile rails to trails project if you are a beginner, a young rider or anyone wanting a short enjoyable and picturesque ride. The Chaparral Trail (starts at The Onion Shed) is well maintained with concrete and crushed granite–well packed and rider friendly. We maintain the first five miles to the Hunt County Line– so it’s an easy ride if you’re interested in that. More information about the trail is on the NETT Website. (Northeast Texas Trail)
We have t-shirts for $15.00 each — holler if you want one of those! I’ll mail it to you today.
For Questions: Email: Lisa@farmersvillechamber.com
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun).
- Morning registration will start at 7am
- The ride starts at 9am and will end at 3pm
- Free morning coffee, juice and snacks — lunch is also provided to registered bike riders.
- FREE Saint Arnold’s Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- Family Halloween Fun – ‘SCARE ON THE SQUARE’ downtown from 5-7pm.
- There are always 4-5 rest stops with drinks, snacks and porta-potty.
- Sag wagons available
- Scenic routes on paved roads..
- The Bike Route Maps will be posted on RideWithGPS in May 2018