Ride for fun, ride for the adventure, the challenge or for the passion of pedaling in the 8th annual TRICK-IT-UP BIKE RIDE on October 27th. Join about 500 riders through beautiful country around Farmersville, Texas. We are a Texas treasure–come see why.
PACKAGE PICK UP IS AT THE FARMERSVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OFFICE:
201 S. Main Street – Farmersville, Texas
Office (972) 782-6533
Tuesday from 2pm – 5pm
Wednesday from 10am – 5pm
Thursday from 10am – 5pm OR at 6:30pm if I know you are coming.
OR YOU CAN PICK UP PACKETS THE DAY OF THE RIDE STARTING AT 7AM
YOU CAN REGISTER ON SATURDAY,
Registration Starts at 7am | $35.00
At The Onion Shed
154 S. Main Street in Farmersville
Our Bike Ride Sponsors make it all possible. It will be another good ride. So we invite you to come participate, sponsor, or volunteer. Let me know if you want to be a bike sponsor, or if you have questions about the ride. Lisa@FarmersvilleChamber.com 972-782-6533
- Trick It Up Bike Ride is Saturday, October 27th — the ride starts at 9am.
- TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE REGISTRATION is online at BikeReg.com or on our website where you can register and pay
- Registration is already online – Registration fee is $30 /Registration After October 6th is $35 per rider
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun)
- The ride starts at 9am At The Historic Onion Shed in Farmersville –
- AND YOU CAN REGISTER THE DAY OF THE RIDE STARTING AT 7AM
- The ride ends at 3pm — No food, beer, rest stops or sag after 3pm
- We have 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 62 Mile Rides
- Free morning snacks and lunch provided to registered bike riders
- Free Street Tacos from Little Ranch Tacos for lunch
- FREE Saint Arnold’s Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- There are 4-5 rest stops with drinks and snacks
- Sag wagons available
- Scenic routes on paved roads
- Free t-shirts for pre-registered riders (Small and medium sizes are limited– so register early.)
- FREE Primitive Camping for October 26 & 27th at South Lake Park in Farmersville
- Hotel Accommodations at Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney-Fairview
And, we invite you to bring your families and stick around (if you can) for Scare On The Square. It’s a family favorite with, food, games, tricks and treats. The event is just one-half block north of The Onion Shed on the downtown square and goes from 5:30 – 7:30pm.
TRICK IT UP BIKE REGISTRATION FORM & PAYPAL BUTTON -- PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FORM.
Event Release & Indemnity Agreement
In consideration of the acceptance of this registration entry, I, the undersigned, assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur during my participation in the Farmersville Trick It Up Bike Ride. I hereby release and hold harmless the sponsors, promoters and all persons and entities associated with this event from all and any injury or damages, whether caused by myself or the negligence of the sponsors, promoters or any other persons associated with the event. This agreement may not be modified by any individual.
I understand that a bicycle is a legal vehicle in the State of Texas and I must follow all laws. I understand that there may be defects in the road and that wearing of approved bicycle safety helmet is required. PLEASE WEAR HELMETS.
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM AND PAYING FOR THIS EVENT YOU AGREE TO THE RELEASE AGREEMENT ABOVE.
PLEASE PAY WITH THE PAYPAL BUTTONS BELOW. You do not have to have a Paypal Account to pay. Just click the Paypal button, click the button to “use phone number instead” of an email address, click the button to “Pay with debit or Credit Card” and you can get right in to pay your registration fee.
The Collin Classic Bike Ride was June 16, 2018 and we want to thank all the 62 mile riders for coming through Farmersville! It was a great ride and we enjoyed your company. See you back here for the Trick It Up Ride on October 27th.