Ride for fun, ride for the adventure, the challenge or for the passion of pedaling in the 10th annual TRICK-IT-UP BIKE RIDE . The ride is October 24, 2020, and there are a lot of ways to get involved. We invite you to become an event sponsor, ride the ride or volunteer at The Onion Shed for the start of the ride. We hope you will get involved in this great event. We are a Texas treasure–come see why.
Let me know if you want to sign up for the EARLY-BIRD special rate at Richardson Bike Mart on March 14, 2020 for ONLY $25.00. Let me know anytime between now and March 14th.
Welcome To Our TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE Website. ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS IN MARCH 2020.
Our Bike Ride Sponsors make it all possible. It will be another good ride in 2020. So, we invite you to come participate, sponsor, or volunteer. Let me know if you want to be a bike sponsor or if you have questions about the ride. Lisa@FarmersvilleChamber.com
- Trick It Up Bike Ride is Saturday, October 24th — the ride starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.
TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE REGISTRATION is on our website where you can register and pay online. BikeReg.com will have registration open March 2020.
- REGISTRATION FEES
$35.00 Registration Fee July-October 22
$40.00 Registration Day Of Ride – October 26
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun)
- The ride starts at 9am At The Historic Onion Shed in Farmersville –
At The Historic Onion Shed – 154 S. Main Street
AND YOU CAN REGISTER THE DAY OF THE RIDE STARTING AT 7AM
- The ride ends at 3pm — No food, beer, rest stops or sag after 3pm
- We have 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 62 mile rides —
- Free morning snacks and lunch provided to registered bike riders
- Free Lunch with more options
- FREE Saint Arnold’s Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- There are 4 rest stops with drinks and snacks
- Sag wagons available
- IMPROVED scenic routes on paved roads
- Free t-shirts for pre-registered riders (Small and medium sizes are limited– so register before October 1st.)
- FREE Primitive Camping at South Lake Park in Farmersville
- And, we invite you to bring your families and stick around (if you can) for Scare On The Square. It’s a family favorite with, food, games, tricks and treats. The event is just one-half block north of The Onion Shed on the downtown square and goes from 5-8pm.
Trick It Up Bike Sponsors
What a Ride It Was In 2019!! We had over 300 riders and more Halloween Costumes than ever before. We saw so many familiar faces from years past, we met friendly new riders, and some terrific Boy Scouts who earned their 50 mile Merit Badge. As you know, Texas weather can do anything in October–but we aren’t going to let that change what we like doing best…… Hosting the Trick It Up Bike Ride.
We appreciated all our riders, the good feedback, the great suggestions and concerns that we heard. And, thanks to that feedback we have definitely improved the routes this year.
If you were a rider, we thank you for coming.
If you were a volunteer, we thank you so much for the hard work, long hours and great spirit.
If you were a sponsor, we couldn’t have done this without you. Thank you.
If you are coming back next year, we welcome you.