Ride for fun, ride for the adventure, the challenge or for the passion of pedaling in the 9th annual TRICK-IT-UP BIKE RIDE again next year. We are a Texas treasure–come see why.
WOW, WOW… What a Ride!! We had over 300 riders and more Halloween Costumes than ever before in 2018. We saw so many familiar faces from years past, we met friendly new riders, and some terrific Boy Scouts who earned their 50 mile Merit Badge. The 80+ degree weather made this the best ride in our eight year history. As you know, Texas weather can do anything in October–but we aren’t going to let that change what we like doing best…… Hosting the Trick It Up Bike Ride.
We appreciated all our riders, the good feedback, the great suggestions and concerns about some of the details that we will improve on next year.
If you were a rider, we thank you for coming.
If you were a volunteer, we thank you so much for the hard work, long hours and great spirit.
If you were a sponsor, we couldn’t have done this without you. Thank you.
If you are coming back next year, we welcome you.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR BIKE RIDE — 2019
Our Bike Ride Sponsors make it all possible. It will be another good ride. So we invite you to come participate, sponsor, or volunteer. Let me know if you want to be a bike sponsor next year, or if you have questions about the ride. Lisa@FarmersvilleChamber.com 972-782-6533
- Trick It Up Bike Ride will be Saturday, October 2 6, 2019
- TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE REGISTRATION will be online at BikeReg.com or on our website starting in August 2019
- Registration fee is $30 /Registration After October 6, 2019 is $35 per rider
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun)
- The ride starts at 9am At The Historic Onion Shed in Farmersville –
- AND YOU CAN REGISTER THE DAY OF THE RIDE STARTING AT 7AM
- The ride ends at 3pm — No food, beer, rest stops or sag after 3pm
- We have 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 62 Mile Rides
- Free morning snacks and lunch provided to registered bike riders
- Free Street Tacos from Little Ranch Tacos for lunch
- FREE Saint Arnold’s Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- There are 4-5 rest stops with drinks and snacks
- Sag wagons available
- Scenic routes on paved roads
- Free t-shirts for pre-registered riders (Small and medium sizes are limited– so register early.)
- FREE Primitive Camping at South Lake Park in Farmersville
- Hotel Accommodations at Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney-Fairview
And, we invite you to bring your families and stick around (if you can) for Scare On The Square. It’s a family favorite with, food, games, tricks and treats. The event is just one-half block north of The Onion Shed on the downtown square and goes from 5-8pm.