Ride for fun, ride for the adventure, the challenge or for the passion of pedaling in the 9th annual TRICK-IT-UP BIKE RIDE again next year. We are a Texas treasure–come see why.
Welcome To Our TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE Website
Get ready to ride!! Our ride is October 26th and TODAY ONLY you can register for the early-bird fee of just $25.00 and that includes breakfast, lunch, a live band, free event t-shirt and BEER!
It’s not too early to register! You can register using the form below or go to Richardson Bike Mart in Plano to check out all the rides this year. You can register for lots of rides at discounted registration fees — today only.
And, if you want to see where our scenic ride will take you, then check out the routes here: See our NEW ROUTES here.
Our Bike Ride Sponsors make it all possible. It will be another good ride in 2019. So, we invite you to come participate, sponsor, or volunteer. Let me know if you want to be a bike sponsor, or if you have questions about the ride. Lisa@FarmersvilleChamber.com
- Trick It Up Bike Ride is Saturday, October 26th — the ride starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.
TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE REGISTRATION is on our website where you can register and pay online. BikeReg.com will have registration open March 17, 2019.
- REGISTRATION FEES
$25.00 EARLY-BIRD Registration Fee March 1-16
$30.00 Registration Fee through June 30
$35.00 Registration Fee July-October 25
$40.00 Registration Day Of Ride – October 26
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun)
- The ride starts at 9am At The Historic Onion Shed in Farmersville –
At The Historic Onion Shed – 154 S. Main Street
AND YOU CAN REGISTER THE DAY OF THE RIDE STARTING AT 7AM
- The ride ends at 3pm — No food, beer, rest stops or sag after 3pm
- We have 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 62 mile rides — See RideWithGPS.com or click on the “NEW ROUTES” link above.
- Free morning snacks and lunch provided to registered bike riders
- Free Lunch with more options
- FREE Saint Arnold’s Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- There are 4-5 rest stops with drinks and snacks
- Sag wagons available
- IMPROVED scenic routes on paved roads
- Free t-shirts for pre-registered riders (Small and medium sizes are limited– so register early.)
- FREE Primitive Camping at South Lake Park in Farmersville
- Hotel Accommodations at Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney-FairviewAnd, we invite you to bring your families and stick around (if you can) for Scare On The Square. It’s a family favorite with, food, games, tricks and treats. The event is just one-half block north of The Onion Shed on the downtown square and goes from 5-8pm.
Event Release & Indemnity Agreement
In consideration of the acceptance of this registration entry, I, the undersigned, assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur during my participation in the Farmersville Trick It Up Bike Ride. I hereby release and hold harmless the sponsors, promoters and all persons and entities associated with this event from all and any injury or damages, whether caused by myself or the negligence of the sponsors, promoters or any other persons associated with the event. This agreement may not be modified by any individual.
I understand that a bicycle is a legal vehicle in the State of Texas and I must follow all laws. I understand that there may be defects in the road and that wearing of approved bicycle safety helmet is required. PLEASE WEAR HELMETS.
By completing this form you have agreed to this statement above.
TRICK IT UP BIKE REGISTRATION FORM – $30 + Transaction Fee / Pay using the pay button below.
What a Ride It Was In 2018!! We had over 300 riders and more Halloween Costumes than ever before. We saw so many familiar faces from years past, we met friendly new riders, and some terrific Boy Scouts who earned their 50 mile Merit Badge. The 80+ degree weather made this the best ride in our eight year history. As you know, Texas weather can do anything in October–but we aren’t going to let that change what we like doing best…… Hosting the Trick It Up Bike Ride.
We appreciated all our riders, the good feedback, the great suggestions and concerns about some of the details that we will improve on next year. And, thanks to that feedback we have improved the routes.
If you were a rider, we thank you for coming.
If you were a volunteer, we thank you so much for the hard work, long hours and great spirit.
If you were a sponsor, we couldn’t have done this without you. Thank you.
If you are coming back next year, we welcome you.