Ride for fun, ride for the adventure, the challenge or for the passion of pedaling in the 8th annual TRICK-IT-UP BIKE RIDE on October 27th. Join about 500 riders through beautiful country around Farmersville, Texas. We are a Texas treasure–come see why.
The 2018 Trick-It-Up Bike Ride is online at BikeReg.com so you can register today!
Our Bike Ride Sponsors make it all possible. It will be another good ride. So we invite you to come participate, sponsor, or volunteer. Let me know if you want to be a bike sponsor, or if you have questions about the ride. Lisa@FarmersvilleChamber.com 972-782-6533
- Trick It Up Bike Ride is October 27th — the ride starts at 9am.
- TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE REGISTRATION is online at BikeReg.com
- Registration is already online – Registration fee is $30 /Registration After October 6th is $35 per rider
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun)
- The ride starts at 9am At The Historic Onion Shed in Farmersville
- We have 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 62 Mile Rides
- Free morning snacks and lunch provided to registered bike riders
- FREE Saint Arnold’s Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- There are 4-5 rest stops with drinks and snacks
- Sag wagons available
- Scenic routes on paved roads
- Free t-shirts for pre-registered riders
- FREE Primitive Camping for October 26 & 27th at South Lake
Park in Farmersville
- Hotel Accommodations at Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney-Fairview
And, we invite you to bring your families and stick around (if you can) for Scare On The Square. It’s a family favorite with, food, games, tricks and treats. The event is just one-half block north of The Onion Shed on the downtown square and goes from 5:30 – 7:30pm.
The Collin Classic Bike Ride was June 16, 2018 and we want to thank all the 62 mile riders for coming through Farmersville! It was a great ride and we enjoyed your company. See you back here for the Trick It Up Ride on October 27th.