YOU CAN STILL REGISTER on the day of the ride! It’s NOT too late. We will be open for registration at 7am on Saturday, October 24th at The Historic Onion Shed.
Package pick up is Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 10am-7pm at 201 N. Main in Farmersville.
Ride for fun, ride for the adventure, the challenge or for the passion of pedaling in the 10th annual TRICK-IT-UP BIKE RIDE . The ride is October 24, 2020, and there are a lot of ways to get involved. We invite you to become an event sponsor, ride the ride or volunteer at The Onion Shed for the start of the ride. We hope you will get involved in this great event. We are a Texas treasure–come see why.
FARMERSVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Welcome To Our TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE Website.
ALL RIDERS (including Boy Scouts) MUST REGISTER at BikeReg.com. REGISTRATION IS STILL ONLY $35 Until October 22nd. And, if you want to see where our scenic ride are this year, then check out liks below:
22 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29257609
32 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24037913
42 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30779223
51 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29257668
61 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33996071
Our Bike Ride Sponsors make it all possible. It will be another good ride in 2020. So, we invite you to come participate, sponsor, or volunteer. Let me know if you want to be a bike sponsor or if you have questions about the ride. Lisa@FarmersvilleChamber.com
- Trick It Up Bike Ride is Saturday, October 24th — the ride starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.
TRICK IT UP BIKE RIDE REGISTRATION is on BikeReg.com
- EARLY REGISTRATION FEES EXTENDED DUE TO THE COVID INTERRUPTION AT $25.00
$30.00 Registration Fee June 1-30
$35.00 Registration Fee July-October 22
$40.00 Registration Fee October 23-24
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun)
- The ride starts at 9am At The Historic Onion Shed in Farmersville –
At The Historic Onion Shed – 154 S. Main Street
AND YOU CAN REGISTER THE DAY OF THE RIDE STARTING AT 7AM
- The ride ends at 3pm — No food, beer, rest stops or sag after 3pm
- We have 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 62 mile rides —
- Free morning snacks and lunch provided to registered bike riders
- Free Lunch with more options
- FREE Saint Arnold’s Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- There are 4 rest stops with drinks and snacks
- Sag wagons available
- IMPROVED scenic routes on paved roads
- $6.00 t-shirts for pre-registered riders (Small and medium sizes are limited– so register before October 1st.)
- FREE Primitive Camping at South Lake Park in Farmersville
Trick It Up Bike Sponsors
What a Ride It Was In 2019!! We had over 300 riders and more Halloween Costumes than ever before. We saw so many familiar faces from years past, we met friendly new riders, and some terrific Boy Scouts who earned their 50 mile Merit Badge. As you know, Texas weather can do anything in October–but we aren’t going to let that change what we like doing best…… Hosting the Trick It Up Bike Ride.
We appreciated all our riders, the good feedback, the great suggestions and concerns that we heard. And, thanks to that feedback we have definitely improved the routes this year.
If you were a rider, we thank you for coming.
If you were a volunteer, we thank you so much for the hard work, long hours and great spirit.
If you were a sponsor, we couldn’t have done this without you. Thank you.
If you are coming back next year, we welcome you.
This is a raw html block.
Click the edit button to change this html.